One easy daily application will remove ocular debris which helps enhance the effectiveness of tear lubricants. Cleans and hydrates in one simple step.
- Water-based, gel-soaked wipes for cleansing and hydrating.
- Contains hyaluronic acid
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- 5% Tea Tree Oil
- Minimal irritation of eyelids
- Ophthalmologist & dermatologist tested
- Convenient, easy to use pre-soaked wipes (60 per jar / can be used for up to six months after opening)
Did you know?
Tea Tree Oil (TTO) is an essential oil derived from the native Australian Melaleuca Alternifolia plant. Employed largely for its superior cleansing properties, TTO is the ingredient used in many topical formulations to cleanse cutaneous infections.
Caution: Do not use on broken or abraded skin. Not to be used by children under the age of three.
How to use:
- Apply a moist, warm compressto eyelid to loosen encrusted debris and secretions.
- Gently rub eyelid and eyelash roots with the pre-moistened I-LID ’N LASH®PLUS wipe in a circular motion until debris is removed.
- Do not rinse. Any remaining I-LID ’N LASH®PLUS will continue to cleanse and hydrate the skin.
- Repeat as needed for the second eye using a clean wipe